Dr. Thomas E. Littner
Dr. Thomas Litner grew up in the Middletown community where he returned after dental school to practice state-of-the art dentistry right here in your neighborhood. From routine cleanings and fillings to cosmetic dentistry, Cornerstone Dental is equipped to handle all your dental needs.
Cornerstone Dental has treated MANY patients who have had:
- Problems getting numb
- No treatment for many years
- Past negative dental experiences
- Advanced dental problems
New Patients Are Welcome! No Insurance – No Problem!
- Emergencies are seen the same day
- Pain free dentistry is our standard of care
A RECOGNIZED LEADER IN DENTAL CARE
In the professional community, Dr. Littner is recognized as a leader in Systemic Dentistry and Sleep Apnea. He has helped many patients with sleep apnea; literally changing their lives, restoring restful sleep, eliminating excessive daytime tiredness, allowing sleep apnea patients to return to a normal life.
Systemic Dentistry recognizes new scientific understandings that your oral health has a direct impact on one’s overall health. In fact, the Readers Digest said – “The dentist may be the most important doctor you see this year.”
Here are the facts:
- Gum disease is linked to heart disease, strokes, diabetes, kidney disease, cancer, and pregnancy complications!
- Having healthy gums can lower heart disease risk factors
- Diabetics with gum disease have more trouble controlling their blood sugar levels
THIS IS GOOD NEWS
By keeping your mouth healthy and free of gum disease, you can reduce the risk factors of heart, diabetes, cancer, and pregnancy complications.
We treat every patient with the care and dignity that we do with our own family members. Call us today at (845) 342-4668 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Littner.